OUR MISSION IS
to produce a unified Family of believers being TRANSFORMED by Jesus and EMPOWERED to live supernaturally while ADVANCING the Kingdom of God everywhere we go!
We are a family of believers, united in the Holy Spirit, welcoming all to receive and extend the love of God so we may become mature in the faith while providing authentic care to one another. We experience this family environment by honoring each other's uniqueness, valuing one another's strengths, and living generously toward all.
God desires to transform our whole person into the image of Jesus. We experience true transformation by encountering God's presence, love and power in our personal lives, along with ongoing worship, discipleship and relationships within the both of Christ. By the laying down of our sinful nature and selfish ways we are made completely new and free in Christ by following Him daily.
Each person is designed to be empowered by the Holy Spirit and have an eternal impact on those around them. We experience this empowerment by equipping the saints for ministry through Biblical teaching, leadership training and hands-on application. The result is a supernatural lifestyle evidenced in salvations, healings, deliverance, love, compassion and generosity.
We desire to advance the Kingdom of God everywhere we go to reach the lost and disciple the nations. We experience advancement of His Kingdom functioning as a sending agency. People are released to multiply their God-given influence in their home, community, school, career, marketplace, mission field and the world with the purpose of seeing the gospel transform hearts and lives.
WE BELIEVE ...
- the Bible is the absolute Word of God and is sufficient to use as the ultimate guide for living.
- Jesus is the Son of the one true God, He was crucified for the sins of all, died and was buried and on the third day rose from the dead. Jesus is our Messiah.
- in the Holy Spirit as a divine separate but equal part of the Trinity. He is the breath of God and is present and active in the life of every believer.
- the baptism in the Holy Spirit, with evidence of speaking in tongues, is for all who believe.
- God designed His Church for a mission. We want to be a church that advances the Kingdom of God everywhere we go.
ASSEMBLIES OF GOD
Cimarron Worship Center is not part of a denomination, but is a member of the Assemblies of God, which is a Voluntary Cooperative Fellowship. What this means is, we as a church, choose to adhere to the doctrine & practices of this particular fellowship of believers & churches.
Cimarron Worship Center is an independent church, as is every other AG church. There is no denominational control or hierarchy as in denominations. Cimarron Worship Center is self-governed & we make our own decisions. For example: Every AG church chooses its own pastor, owns its own buildings & assets, & every AG church determines & manages its own budgets & ministries.